Want more patients with less hassle and less overhead?
Are you a licensed therapist, psychologist, or behavioral health counselor in the United States? Are you interested in receiving more patients?
Apply as a HealthSapiens Counselor today and join our growing network of compassionate professionals able to service our customers with their therapy/counseling needs.
Who Are We?
HealthSapiens is a virtual healthcare company based out of New York, NY and offering services across all 50 U.S. states. The primary service we offer is subscription-based virtual doctor visits by phone and video chat. Due to popular demand, we added counseling to our available services in 2019.
As we continue to add more and more counseling service customers, we need to ensure we have enough available counselors, psychologists, therapists, and behavioral health specialists to provide our customers professional, compassionate care.
Counseling Formats We Offer
As a clinician, you can choose which of the following services you are willing and able to offer:
- Phone-based Counseling
- Video based Counseling
- In-person Counseling
Benefits For Clinicians
- Focus on what you do best: Instead of spending time, money, and energy looking for more patients, we handle that for you. We also handle the billing and support. You simply provide the counseling.
- Skip the overhead: We don’t charge our counselors fees for access to our patients.
- Work as much as you want: You control your schedule and your maximum caseload size. You can supplement or even potentially replace your current income.
- US residents only (counselors must currently reside in the United States)
- Currently-licensed by at least one US State Board to provide counseling* (example: LCSW, LCMFT, LCPC, LMHC, etc)
- License in Good Standing with your State Board(s)
- At least 1 year experience counseling adults and/or teens
- Excellent written communication (including spelling, grammar)
- Reliable phone service
- Reliable high-speed internet access
*Note: HealthSapiens unfortunately cannot accept interns or counselors/therapists who require supervision in order to provide counseling to patients. We also are unable to accept school counselors, substance abuse counselors, registered nurses, religion counselors, or life/business coaches (unless you have an additional license to provide mental health counseling services.)